House & Airbnb Cleaning and Commercial Cleaning Services
A cleaning service is a business that provides services to clean residential, commercial and public areas. A cleaning service can specialize in certain types of cleaning such as carpet, floor, window or oven cleaning.
The need for these services became apparent as the population of the world has grown rapidly in the last century. The time it takes to do household chores has increased exponentially with more time spent on work and other commitments.
The most common type of residential cleaning service is a “household cleaner” which offers a wide range of services from general housecleaning to deep-cleaning, often with the option for bi-weekly or monthly visits.
A “commercial cleaner” provides services for offices, retail stores, restaurants and other businesses. This type of cleaner may also clean public spaces such as schools or hospitals. Commercial cleaners usually have specific equipment such as vacuum cleaners and mops that are designed for large spaces or high traffic areas like restaurants and hospitals.
House and Airbnb Cleaning
– House cleaning is the act of removing dirt and grime from floors, countertops, windows, fixtures, and other surfaces in a residential environment.
– House cleaners can be hired to come to your home on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis.
– Homeowners can clean their own houses as well but it is time consuming.
Airbnb Cleaning Services
– Airbnb is a popular website that allows people to find places to stay for travel or vacation.
– Airbnb hosts usually require their guests to clean the house before departure.
Commercial Cleaning Services:
– Commercial cleaning services are used by companies with large buildings that need cleaning on a regular basis such as offices or malls.
In the past, housekeepers and cleaners were often seen as a luxury. But the rise of Airbnb, the gig economy and an increasingly busy lifestyle has meant that these services are now in demand. Companies that provide house cleaning services are in high demand. They can provide a range of services such as home cleaning, move-in/out cleaning or even pet grooming.
Commercial cleaners also have their place in this industry. Some companies specialize in office cleanings while others offer janitorial services for restaurants, hospitals or other commercial spaces.